Effective as of July 16, 2018
We value your privacy. This Privacy Notice identifies how we may collect, process, store, share, disclose and use (collectively, “use”) your personal information that we obtain from you or from others when you use of our websites (including nine-enterprises.com and alicenine.net ) or purchase products and/or services from us (collectively, our “Services”). At any time we may update this Privacy Notice by posting the amended version on this site with the effective date of the updated version.
We collect personal information from you and also from the devices (including mobile devices) you use when you: use our Services, purchase our products, create an account with us, update your account with us, provide information on forms to us, speak to our customer service, connect with us through our social media pages, or when you choose any other correspondence with us.
In addition, we also collect your personal information from third party sources in connection with our Services, including: E-commerce service providers, email, chat and other communications service providers, customer service providers, advertising providers, social media platforms, and data analytics service providers.
Cookies are either persistent or temporary. Persistent cookies retain user preferences on a particular website to allow preferences to be used during future browsing sessions and remain valid until a set expiry date unless deleted by the user before that date. Temporary cookies expire at the end of a user session, when the web browser is closed.
Personal information collected from you may include personal data, such as name, email address, personal account preferences; transactional data, such as purchase information; and technical data, such as information about cookies.
In general, your personal information may be used for the following purposes:
- Managing your account with us
- Managing and fulfilling your orders
- Payment processing
- Providing programs and courses
- Providing customer support and responding to your questions
- Operating and improving our Services
- Complying with our legal obligations and complying with our regulatory requirements (e.g., using customer order information in the aggregate and reporting revenues generated in connection with our regulatory tax requirements)
- Conducting analytics on who is using our Services and what they are doing. For example, reviewing how often people read certain content to learn and understand which content is most valuable and helpful
- Using your geo-location to provide location based services
- Contacting you regarding your account or your order
- Contacting you via email or postal mail with promotions
- Keeping our Services safe, secure and operational
- Monitoring and improving the information security of our Services
- Preventing, detecting, mitigating and/or investigating security breaches, fraud or other potentially illegal and/or prohibited activities
We may share your personal information with the following service providers whom we engage to help us run our business and perform our Services, including:
- Software and service providers we use to communicate with you (e.g., email marketing service providers)
- Software and service providers we use to manage and process your information (e.g., payment processing software)
- Shipping providers for purposes of shipping products ordered
- Advertising service providers we use to assist in providing personalized advertising
- Hosting providers we use to provide database storage for our Services
We will also share your personal information with third parties when required by law, when it is necessary in connection with our Services or when we have another legitimate interest in doing so.
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
We have security measures in place to reduce the risks of unauthorized access, loss, misuse, alteration and disclosure. In addition, we limit access to your personal information to only employees, contractors, agents and third parties who have a need to know.
We may store your personal information following completion of transactions with you to the extent required to comply with our accounting, reporting, and legal requirements of business. We may store your personal information to provide information about our Services (e.g., your order history) requested by you. Additionally, we may store your personal information contained in our standard back-ups.
With parental consent, children under 13 may use our Services.
Our Services may have links to other websites not operated by us. We have no control over how these websites collect your information and no liability for the policies, practices and security measures used by these websites. Before you submit your information through them, you should read the privacy notices of these linked websites.
You may contact us if you have a question or concern about our use of your personal information.